yeah just keep old things how they are i guess
Recent community posts
I've updated the Mac build with i /think/ the right setting switched for this. I don't have a retina screen to test it on myself so sorry if it doesn't work and please let me know if there's still a problem!
(also according to some things i read you might be able to right click it and select "run in low resolution" to solve this too?)
updated with a few bug fixes and balance changes since the 7 days:
- if you win the game, remaining rings are worth 0.5 points each
- FAST: can take an instant step as well as instant attack, cost 0.5 rings
- BOUNCH: jump over enemies one by one
- DERVISH: attack one more tile but not through walls
- PHASER: can use to take a step through a wall without attacking
- hp changed a bit (there's not a 1hp hero giving unavoidable instant losses, but there's not the arbitrary healing from levelup either)
i'm learning portuguese because i'm living in portugal, and i thought it would help if i wasn't switching back to english all the time for work!
i don't think it matters a lot because no matter what the text says people learn games by experimenting and observing. when i write game instructions in english people usually skip them anyway. but if it's challenging for you: welcome to my life - this is a challenge i face all the time! and i think it's been good for me to learn to accept not understanding everything. i know it makes some people uncomfortable but maybe it's a good kind of uncomfortable? i don't know for sure but i like having the freedom to try it out INDIE GAMES YEAH