Thanks for playing! Glad you liked it :)
Cloak and Dagger Games
Recent community posts
Are you running this way in order to get the game working on Linux? If so, I can create a Linux build for you to test? This may be something which would need to be addressed in the latest AGS Linux port executable - in which case you may wish to raise the question on the AGS forum.
Otherwise we simply wouldn't recommend running the game in this manner and I'm unsure how it could be patched to accommodate your request.
Hi! Thanks for your message. I downloaded the save file on the github page and found no issues - I'm unable to replicate the problem. This is not an issue that testers or players have come across as yet. The code in question is very standard AGS code (just calling Character.Walk after Room Fadein) so I'm unsure exactly what you would like us to do? Would this effect players who have a newer version of AGS installed on their PC? Let me know if you'd like me to send you the code. You can reach me via shaun.cadgames(at)gmail(dot)com
Football Game has just been released on itch.io and is 20% off for the next week!
Check it out on itch.io here: https://shaun9991.itch.io/footballgame
A mysterious and atmospheric adventure game from the creators of A Date in the Park, Legend of Hand and Mudlarks.
East Bend, Purchase County. 1987.
You are Tommy, a local high school football hero in the town of East Bend. It’s game night for the Purchase County Turbines and your sweetheart is waiting in the bleachers. Join Tommy for a night you won’t forget...
Something is amiss...
- A traditional point and click adventure game aesthetic with puzzles and dialogue interactions familiar to the genre.
- A cast of characters including friends, foes, teachers, and a concerned mother.
- A short, twisted narrative with approximately 45 minutes to an hour of gameplay, depending on the player.
- Original soundtrack by UK duo JUPITER-C, which will also be available on cassette.
Traditional point and click adventure games from the '80s and '90s, the music and films of David Lynch, the uncanny.
Our new point and click adventure/RPG game, Legend of Hand, is out now! Check out the itch.io page here
Legend of Hand tells the story of a hero on an epic quest to find the mythical Grandmaster Hand, the one man who can restore peace to a troubled world. Inspired by adventure classics, Far-East legends and martial arts beat 'em up games of the 80's and 90's, this point and click adventure will take the player on a unique journey through magical lands.
Your masters have put their trust in you to find the mythical Grandmaster Hand, an enigmatic figure who disappeared many years ago. He is the one man capable of stopping the gathering unrest that is threatening your world. To find Hand you will need to travel through four mysterious islands, finding clues and challenging their infamous masters - the so-called Fingers of Hand! The masters are experts in martial arts and finding them will be not always be easy. Your quest will take you on an epic adventure across unique islands and weird worlds where you will meet amazing friends and terrifying foes. So many distractions await but do not forget your aim - find Grandmaster Hand to save your world and its inhabitants! Can you reunite a troubled world? Can you find the elusive Grandmaster Hand? Your destiny awaits...
- An epic quest spanning many wonderful lands. Expect 10+ hours of gameplay!
- An impressive cast of intriguing, bizarre, amusing and lovable characters. Expect to meet companions who will aid and follow you in your adventures!
- Traditional point and click adventure game elements such as puzzles, inventory system and dialogue interactions.
- Unique hand drawn graphics and animations.
- A turn-based RPG style fighting system that is easy to learn and fun to play. Learn new combat moves, increase your HP and fight enemies.
- Mini games galore!
- Animated cut scenes.
- Original soundtrack reflecting the atmosphere of the special worlds visited by the hero.