Is this a bug? If not, can I get a hint on how to pass this level?
Recent community posts
I have two suggestions:
1) A low health warning. Something to show/hear when you're low on health. It seems sudden and the "death" animation makes it look like you go from clean to dirty in a microsecond. Maybe even a secondary health bar above the player's head?
2) Some indication the big enemy is invincible until it attacks. I thought the game was broken as there's no audio or visual feedback to tell you otherwise.
I managed to finish the game. After realising the distractions are the onomatopoeia that hit you, I could attempt completion. Even then, you have to know where all the distractions are and spam the focus button.
Well done on the tutorial. It doesn't include warp pads though.
I still don't like the elevators though. For one, it takes too long to call one and when you do, you have to run onto it and it automatically goes. Further to that, I once was on one when the Armored Guy showed up and I had no choice but to wait for death. Realistic elevator sure but limiting. I would prefer a call button you could just press Down for.
Why no music?
When I said guards can see through walls, I meant their vision must not be purely horizontal so they can see me behind ramps.
Out of the 3, this one I needed to use the guide. I wouldn't have figured out the MATES clue.
The Magic Card is especially obscure. How was I supposed to know to divide the numbers? Also, it's a one-eyed Bat, so the answer could have been 1...
Most of the other clues were fine. The "horror level" required far more maths than usual but I like maths so that's okay =)
I need WAY more instructions.
- The stab mechanic isn't mentioned.
- The enemies can see thru walls.
- After retrieving the red key It's unclear how to proceed further.
- You can produce a fail state for said puzzle.
- How do I jump or avoid bullets?
- Why does the elevator require you to stand on a button for several seconds? Why does that button beep?
The game didn't work for me in Brave, so I'm using ye olde Firefox.
1) Is there any way to skip dialogues?
2) Is there any pattern to the shadows appearances/disappearances?
Apart from the speed of the shadow, my biggest criticism of this game is the lack of consistency when it comes to lighting. I can only conclude that the story elements override normal lighting.
...Boy, these credits drag on. Nice music, though.
The game plays smooth on my gamepad but I can't use the sword function. I'm going to try again later with the keyboard.
BUG REPORT: Choosing "No" for the Audio Option gives me a black screen and no more progress. Choosing "Yes" allows me to play the game.
Needs a gallery mode. Else it will take to long to "claim" your rewards.
I liked that this was a chill game (in that you couldn't die) but it is going from one extreme to another on difficulty...
Is there a manual available? I'm having trouble doing some basic things
- How do I save on the web version?
- I changed the Body Type to female but the head stays male. I can't find an option for head shape.
- I wanted a simple smile but there isn't one.
- Is there any breast options?
- How do I get the pants view show the lower half?
Needs titles for the levels (eg Stage 1-1). When I died, I had to assume entering door 3 would take me to where I left off. It did but back a few levels. (eg I was on Stage 3-3 and have to start from 3-1).
I wished this was packaged better: a title screen, story and preferably, boss fights. The story could just be Odessa is looking for her kite that flew away.
BTW, I like the aesthetic but it seems more Gameboy than NES...
A couple of questions first off:
- Is there a sprint function?
- Do the logs of firewood respawn every day or is there a set number?
I've played 1 run-through so far (4 Days: Died of Asphyxiation) but can't see any other things to do. The readme says there "a number of ways to die"...
I live in Australia in the inner suburbs, so it's nice to see what normal rural living looks like.
The movement is unwieldy, the bullets don't shoot from the same spot each time, the time limit is too harsh (considering). I think if you could move smoother and had more ammo, you'd finish the game in 10 seconds.