Any plans to bring the Linux version of Beholder to Itch.io ?
Recent community posts
I know I didn't have to but I always figure if someone went through the effort to make the game then it is worth something. If somebody didn't have the emans to give anything then that's fine to but I do so I did. I will !
I just thought I would share my experience so far with the Linux demo since it is experimental. So far I have had no crashes, glitches or any problems at all. I'll play a bit mroe but so far so good. I'll be buying a copy on release. Thank you for the Linux version and the DRM free version. My system specs are:
AMD FX-9590 | 16GB DDR3-2133 | MSI RX 580 8GB Gaming X | Mesa 17.2.5 |Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Solus Mate 64 | Kernel 4.13.16-35.
- Did you enjoy it overall? What did you like the most in the demo ?
Yes I did enjoy it. I enjoyed the constant input, I prefer there to be a lot of choices.
- Who is your favorite character and why?
Erika, she seemed interesting and mysterious.
- Who is your least favorite character and why?
Matt but I think I was supposed to dislike him. Found him arrogant.
- What do you think of the protagonist ? Can you relate to her ?
I can relate to her. I found her strong without being preachy.
- What is your opinion of the artwork?
I'm no critic or expert but I thought it was good and on par with other visual novels.
- What do you think of the story so far?
I found it interesting. Some demos give too much away but yours kept me interested.
- Was it something that bothered you about the game?
No, nothing at all bothered me.
- Did you find any typos or spelling mistakes?
There were a few, mainly typos. For a non native English speaker I think you did well.
- What would you say needs the most improvement?
I didn't really come away with any negatives, maybe fix the typos.
- Do you think you'll play the finished game once it's released?
I certainly hope to.
- What would you be willing to pay for the full game ? ( I don't know yet if it will be pay what you want or commercial. )
I would prefer to pay you for it. I would easily pay $20 but could be persuaded for $30 if the story is good.
- Any other comments?
Keep up the good work.