- Did you enjoy it overall? What did you like the most in the demo ?
Yes I did enjoy it. I enjoyed the constant input, I prefer there to be a lot of choices.
- Who is your favorite character and why?
Erika, she seemed interesting and mysterious.
- Who is your least favorite character and why?
Matt but I think I was supposed to dislike him. Found him arrogant.
- What do you think of the protagonist ? Can you relate to her ?
I can relate to her. I found her strong without being preachy.
- What is your opinion of the artwork?
I'm no critic or expert but I thought it was good and on par with other visual novels.
- What do you think of the story so far?
I found it interesting. Some demos give too much away but yours kept me interested.
- Was it something that bothered you about the game?
No, nothing at all bothered me.
- Did you find any typos or spelling mistakes?
There were a few, mainly typos. For a non native English speaker I think you did well.
- What would you say needs the most improvement?
I didn't really come away with any negatives, maybe fix the typos.
- Do you think you'll play the finished game once it's released?
I certainly hope to.
- What would you be willing to pay for the full game ? ( I don't know yet if it will be pay what you want or commercial. )
I would prefer to pay you for it. I would easily pay $20 but could be persuaded for $30 if the story is good.
- Any other comments?
Keep up the good work.