Recent community posts
When I make a particle system from my drawing. the material used is a "runtime material". this creates lost referencing when serializing it into a prefab.
Steps to reproduce:
- Use unity 2017.3.1 (might also happen in other versions but this is what i'm using right now)
- Create a cool doodle.
- Press ⬆️ Add > add as particles.
- Drag the newly created gameobject to the project window, to create a prefab.
- Drag je newly created prefab into the hiarchy to create a new instance.
- You will notice that the material is unassigned now.
I notice a bug, where the eraser doesn't properly "erases". Whatever was there before remains when displaying in certain shaders.
For example some default particle shaders still show it.
I'm using unity 2018.1.0f1. and this example shows the bug is shown with the particles/alphablended premultiplied shader.