Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

New features and suggestions

Topics
Topic
Last post
I enjoyed using it but it's quickly showing its age. It could have been great so it's sad to see.
started by humpbackdino Dec 03, 2020
1 reply
I love the Reference Image feature, it's super useful! It would be great to be able to choose to render the Reference Im...
started by wedgiebee Mar 02, 2020
No replies yet
(Not a new feature or a suggestion but thought it seemed like the right place to put this.) This is a script t to turn o...
started by wedgiebee Feb 13, 2020
No replies yet
Hey, just want to say that I use this tool for everything - including non-unity animations. its just the perfect tool an...
started by Bela May 11, 2019
No replies yet
Maybe this is already a feature that I couldn't figure out, but it would be nice if you could just export a drawing as a...
started by sleepy macaw Nov 01, 2018
2 replies
Hi + thanks for the great plugin! I'm encountering up to 30 minutes of loading times when switching between mobile and d...
started by kismael Oct 10, 2018
1 reply
Hey Fernando I'm planning to build for android and I'm thinking that now's a good time to think about optimising but the...
started by Jacob Grossman Sep 30, 2018
2 replies
hello! overlays - i want to sketch out the arc of my animation on an overlay layer that doesn't affect any of the actual...
started by jakeyouh Aug 19, 2018
1 reply
This might be a bit overkill but man it would be soo freaking cool to be able to draw all of your desired letters over a...
started by Jacob Grossman Aug 06, 2018
3 replies
Hey! I love the tool, thanks for making it. A fun tool I'd like to have in it would be a way to copy and paste parts of...
started by Enric Llagostera Apr 23, 2018
4 replies
It would be sooooo freaking cool to be able to hook up animations as textures to geometry, especially geo made using pro...
started by Jacob Grossman Jul 11, 2018
2 replies
I'm making a series of drawings and the frames keep skipping left and right when I move my mouse/tablet pen to the edge...
started by Essay Games Jun 19, 2018
1 reply
I would like to be able to see on the itch-page description which Hashtag to use when Tweeting about Doodle Studio.
started by Pepijn Willekens May 12, 2018
1 reply