hey, thank you, i appreciate it! :-)
Recent community posts
hey, sorry to hear you ran into this. pretty certain the game doesn't have a virus though--i built it on my PC and uploaded the build myself. are you sure it's not your antivirus being over-active? what is it saying the virus is?
Hello, sorry to hear you lost your data. You can load a savefile into the desktop version of the game but not the browser version. Not sure if you're able to download the game on your school chromebook though. Sorry and good luck
Hi! Thanks a lot for your kind words and for the feedback! To your notes:
- Could you please open the "Pause" menu and hit "Report a bug" next time you run into one of the ambiguous puzzles? The game has a system that is supposed to detect those and fix them, but it could be broken, or missing something!
- Good suggestion re: the increased contrast
Thanks again! :)
hey, sorry to hear that. that sometimes happens in the browser version of the game, is that where you were playing? unfortunately it's outside of my control, lots of programs on your computer can mess w that data :/
if you try the downloaded version, it's stable, never heard of any data ever being lost there. sorry again though, that stinks :(
That means you've already seen this plant before! You must've already bought another plant with this same seed. It's happened before a few times before to some other folks, it's very uncommon
Hi folks! Here's a place to share fossils you've found that are special to you, for whatever reason.
I'll start us off; here's Benjamin. He's not super fancy, but I like his color scheme a lot!
If you want to make a copy of any fossil shared here, get Genome.app from the shop
:( sorry to hear that. Some browsers don't might block saving, unfortunately. What browser are you on?
In the meantime, you can download the game for free if you want. That should be more stable
Hey, sorry to hear about this! This looks like a corrupted save to me. I'm not 100% sure how it got corrupted, but you may be able to restore from backup. Here's how to do that (on PC):
- Shut down plant daddy
- Go to the folder `C:\Users\<YOURUSERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\overfull/ LLC\plantdaddy`
- You should see a number of files there: `gamestate.gd` and `gamestate-backup.gd`
- Move both files out of the plant daddy folder onto to your Desktop
- Restart the game. The game should think you are starting a new save
- Go to the settings menu, and `Load from file` on `gamestate-backup.gd`. Hopefully that will be an uncorrupted save!
Hope this works for you, and sorry you ran into the problem in the first place!
Hey, thanks for the bug report! I'll add it to my list of things to get to. I'm not working actively on this game right now bc I'm finishing up another game, but this is good to know about for when I have time to get back to plant daddy