are the upgrade pads back? i stopped playing ever since they got removed
Recent community posts
i was on an older version and updated to 1.0a. i had portraits that i chose myself for each of my 40 or so slaves. now in the new version those portraits are gone. i tried copying over folders from the old version (such as portrait, portraits and thumbnails) and it didn't work. is there a solution to this and maybe to the non-autogenerating portraits there as well?
i can't add a file.
also what's that with the exploration mechanic? can you just make it so i don't have to move my mouse between attack and leave every damn time i want to move? just put one button on top called "continue" and give the option to attack under that button when it comes. don't replace the continue button's place as i don't want to click anything stupid by accident
1. have it be possible to get pregnant from your slaves
2. display "ultimate" level obedience/loyalty/stress/fear levels - they'd be (well, hard to get, obv) text color is white, and they're set in stone: they'd be hard to lose in a slave)
i imagine, for example, for fear: "the image of your piercing eyes is forever burned into <slave>'s soul"; for obedience "<slave> is ready to jump off a cliff if you only muttered the order"; for stress it'd be a mechanic where when they get to that stress level they get psychologically scarred and gain negative traits - for loyalty, something like "<slave> would follow you into hell this very second and would do whatever it takes for your consideration"
i really wanna feel like i'm leading a pack of lovey zealots damnit
3. make it possible to buy super expensive mansions in other towns (gorn, frostford, perhaps even umbra)
4. make it possible to "refund" upgrades in slaves and to the mansion (beat the confidence out of a slave or sell your furnishing)
5. please please please expand the story
6. enable "all-out sorties"
7. create a super rare "psionic" gift which makes it so that a slave can break physical limitations to its abilities (my drow is level 34 with 46 unspent attribute points ffs)
8. enable year-round special celebrations (like the dance of autumn in frostford or the apple pie week in wimborn or so) where you can take unique choices
9. why can i not use my spells in combat?
10. slave vs slave martial championships!
IF NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN YOU TALK TO AYDA EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE HE NECKLACE(s) IN YOUR INVENTORY:
just as evilus suggested, instead of clicking the "Take all" arrow in after-combat loot selection, CLICK ON THE ITEM ITSELF when it is in the bandit's after-combat inventory!
a prompt should pop up indicating that you have pocketed the necklace. then you can go talk to ayda and she'll be happy.
or roadmap of what you intend on doing, when, and time of completion?
this stuff helps against my mental issues, but as with anything good, when i have it i need more. it's been giving me much relief so far so please please just keep going!