All news about future updates can be found at http://www.retroknight.com
Noah B. Wilson
Recent community posts
Huge update for Retro Knight. Very much worth the update! Think of this game like Animal Crossing, but with a sword and booze, or old school Zelda if the map was 100x bigger and the game had a goofy sense of humor.
So what's new with v3.2?
- Arcade Mode
- Boating Option
- New Relic Available
- Dozens of new foods
- Dozens of new armors including parodies of Ghostbusters, Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, and Tron.
There are just so many updates and new features that I had to list them elsewhere: http://www.retroknight.com/update.php.
You can play it for free at my site, or download for Mac or PC here: https://noahbwilson.itch.io/retro-knight. Also available for in the Apple App Store and Google Play. Just $2 for the entire game and all future updates (I have a ton planned). No in-app purchases.
Are you ready for REAL mobile adventure? Welcome to Retro Knight, an action/RPG/sandbox game that offers retro-inspired adventure not found on other mobile games! Play as Grudge, the newest dim-witted knight to be recruited by King Kerupt and General Jerkface, as he starts a quest to not only became the greatest knight in all of Kingdomland, but also to recover the Relics of General Importance and rid the land of monsters. Are you ready to get back to real, retro-powered adventure? Are you ready for Retro Knight?
• Venture over the countryside at your own pace, exploring where you desire in this free-roaming map full of secrets. There's always something to do!
• Buy your own house (or four) to store more items, decorate how you like with a built-in map editor, and even take a nice nap!
• Enjoy a world that operates on a real-time clock! Weather patterns, night/day changes, traveling shops and events, and even sales in select stores!
• Accept daily orders from your King to earn Badges and unlock new, top secret areas.
• Compete against other players in high-score specific arcade areas, or simply to see who has eaten the most tacos.
• Go Farming! Grow your own foods (and weapons!). There are entire games devoted to farming, and yet its only like 5% of this game.
• Equip dozens of different weapons, armors, and equip hundreds of different items, accessories, and magical tools (some of which might have been borrowed from other classic retro games).
• Pick up arcade-style power-ups to unleash new abilities on the monsters that long to eat you like the Fire Sword or Bottled Lightning.
• Shop at over 100 different stories in nearly a dozen different towns!
• Enjoy classically-inspired elements from retro games like Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Bubble Bobble, Castlevania, Joust, Balloon Fight, Metroid, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Bomberman, and more!
Seriously, you need this game. Hurry up and download Retro Knight for iPhone or iPad! Not sure? Play online now at www.retroknight.com (Flash Player required).