Been enjoying the game a lot and the latest update is great! The "sneak peek" on containers is a godsend.
Found a couple of bugs/glitches:
Browser: Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Sometimes the character gets stuck in place & starts walking on the spot, and you can't move at all. Opening and closing the inventory seems to "reset" it and you can move normally again. It seems random- couldn't determine if there was a specific trigger that causes it.
- Some enemies (droids) seem to resume moving around after killing them, but the sprite is all glitchy, seeming to flick between its normal and dead sprites. Walking up to them doesn't trigger combat.
- Once I killed a droid and some ZZZs appeared above its head, and combat didn't end. Clicking on the robot corpse the game told me it was unconscious. If I waited a turn or two, combat ended, then I could loot the enemy's corpse like normal. Not sure if this is a bug or just a quirk of the game?
- Various doors/containers say "used keycard", for example on the space wreck, despite my character not owning any keycards except for the one you start with on your own ship. Seems unintended?
- I got stuck - after dying to a droid in the cargo bay, the game reloaded and spawned me outside in space, where I can't move or do anything aside from starting over :(
Hope reporting these helps!
Aside from getting stuck, really loving the game! When a few more of the bugs are ironed out I look forward to writing about it on my blog :)