We'll provide a steam key if you already purchased on itch, no need to buy it again.
Recent community posts
Version 1.2 - September update
- New Venue: "Secret Lab"
- New Characters: Security, Dr Singe, Prof Alan, Master AI
- New Moves: Taunt, Steal
- Fixed pause menu stuck when toggled on and off fast
Version 1.1 - July update
- New Venue: "Samsahara Desert"
- New Characters: Saguaro, Joe, Jundao, Neko Sama
- New Moves: Speed up, Shield
- Pause Menu improvements
- Player Select improvements
- Better messaging for serve controls
- Better messaging when unlocking a move
- Fixed match winner when player 2 wins on deuce
- Fixed glitches in character models
- Fixed interface switch between gamepad and keyboard
- Fixed glitches when triggering pause menu during dialogues
- Fixed sound on exit popup in player select
- Fixed double sound when going to pause menu from unlocked move
- Fixed debug menu visible for a split second in main menu
- Disabled mouse cursor
We're proud to finally share Punch Pong ... the world's first ping pong fighting game!
Punch Pong is a fast-paced turn-based fighting game inspired by classic games like Street Fighter, Tekken, and Mortal Kombat... but there's a twist. Input special combos to trick & annihilate your opponent.
Take advantage of the Early Bird Discount and support the ongoing development. Check out the status of the current goal on the game page. The first goal was smashed in the first week thanks to the current players and contributors - the second one is on its way!
- Unlock VERSUS mode to play against your friends in local multiplayer
- Gamepad & keyboard compatible
- Complete events to unlock new characters and special moves
Stay in Touch
Keep up with the latest news by following our creator page: https://nekomatata.itch.io/
We'll be posting regular devlogs about monthly content updates.
We're happy to answer any questions in the comments - cheers!
Version 1.0.1 - minor
- New Venue: "LeSweat Gym Storage" ( completed stretch goal update )
- Reworked heavy bonus explanation in offense tutorial
- Clearer UI for HP and damage ( with colorblind-friendly palette )
- Better messaging for executed moves and combos
- Removed obsolete pause menu button
- Fixed launch errors on MacOS
- Removed FPS Label
You can perform your Chop move any time after your opponent hits the ball when it's coming back to you. Your character will hit it automatically at the right time. You will still lose HP from the Topspin move, but the Chop cancels the Topspin multiplier. Later you will learn moves that defend from the Topspin and other moves by decreasing HP taken.
Thank you for playing and giving us feedback! It'll help for the next update. We can add more hints in the tutorial to make sure the concepts are made clear.
Let us know if you still have problems.
Haha! I was terrible at this - great game. I'd like the controls to be all wasd or directional buttons though. and the knife rotates globally versus from it's local center. I'd rather have it always twist from the center of the knife. But it's a great frustration game!
I love the animations when the foods fall apart- they're super rewarding.
This was an interesting experience. I liked dropping the meteors and seeing them rotate with the planet until they crashed.
Random idea: you could have volcanoes that meteors can hit and players must wait until dinos are close to a volcano and drop a meteor in order to make it explode.
This is a great start and very visually pleasing!