I guess so lol
MS ANNOTATION X
Recent community posts
It's funny; those people made me feel hilarious! The gunners really spiced up the game. I think it would be more challenging if the longer the monster gets, the slower it moves.
You're doing great, pal!
No handshake... You look to the left; see no one there. You look to the right; see people staring at you. Panic, lol! You don't? xD
I like the atmosphere of the game and the colour pallet. Nice job!
I didn't notice doing that you access the account's profile! I thought it takes to the main page of the person. Thank you for acquainting me! In my suggestion, I was talking about an option to view all posts and topics. It doesn't exist yet.
Besides, seeing recent comments. I would suggest adding an option to see all our posts/ topics. I'm talking about account-bassed ones, of course. That would be so much better than trying to find something you posted a while back using a search engine, for example, Google. Then you don't succeed to locate it ^^
All of them have drowned, lol!
Some of what I liked:
- Animations of the main menu.
- Visual feedback, for example, when someone is about to drawn or when you need to refill your fuel.
- Maybe, make the people that the player saved disappear after some time, for example, 2 secs.
- Moreover, possibly make the stuff that are on the HUD bigger, so the objective becomes clearer.
Good stuff! Keep up! ^^
- We would like to have an option to edit what's displayed in "Project totals". For example, hide "Revenue", not everyone makes money from their games, so this can be unhelpful to view.
- I think it would be good to have "Browser Plays" on that table. One of the reasons for why. Numerous games have only a browser build.
You made this in three days or less?! Wow! I may have barely made it in two weeks, and if it was enough! Thank you for participating in the game jam, Enio and Ana! It means a lot! ❤️
I like the visuals of the game! They're so adorable yet amusing! My favourite, "weapon", I guess? It's the grater! I like that you can't move while hitting the vegetables! Also, I like that you need to sacrifice one of your tools to open the door!
I would add an option to skip the dialogue that shows up at the beginning of the game! Also, I would display an arrow points toward the door when completing the stage that's in progress! That sign makes it clear that there's a door up front, and you need to go ahead!
Moreover, congratulations for making and submitting something!
That's a tremendous improvement, Calixe! Comparing the game to its older version! I like the level design, and I like that you can kill yourself only outside the purple area! Adding that level counter helped a lot! Also, I like how the level counter text is large & clear and how its spot isn't rigid on top, i.e. isn't the same on every level, for example, next to the counter!
Additionally to Enio's approach, I would add an option to skip the current level if a particular time passes on it, for example, 3 minutes, without completing it!
Thank you for participating in the game jam! It means a lot! Furthermore, felicitation for making and submitting something, Calixe! ❤️
I liked how polished the game is and its mechanics! I enjoyed the gameplay! Also, the 3d models look adorable!
- Maybe, the farther the target ball reaches, the higher score I get
- Possibly, when I meet the required score or verses versa, and the timer ends, play an SFX that tells me whether I did well or not good
I liked the UI/UX, the SFX & the music, and I relished the player feedback! Somethings I admired: the first thing, at the start of the level, the game waits for you to press A or Space to start the stage, and that gives the ability to see how the level looks! The second one, when you die, you see on the UI why you died!
I suggest working on the controls like what Eduard has mentioned, and shortening the text on the "how to play", because nowadays nearly no one likes to read long text that's on a game
I enjoyed the gameplay! I liked the visuals and how polished the game is! The music & SFX sound charm! I liked the idea of having the in-game music different from the main menu music! My high score is 900, I think!
The player dies whenever it touches something after some time, so I suggest slowing down the time when that happens and disabling the ability to control the player
The controls were responsive to me! The tiles and the level design look nice! I liked how you made a difference between the play button and the exit button by size!
- Use only one font family (or fonts that are so similar) and stick with it -- This would make the game look so much better than using different fonts that don't look good with each other, e.g. a serif font and a pixel font
- When the player finishes a level, display "Level Complete" and load the next level after one second or something -- This will improve the player feedback
- Display the number of the current level and total levels -- With this, I know what level I am in and how many levels left
Good controls! The rounded shape of the ground looks nice! I liked how the ground's colour change from time to time!
- Add audio -- That would make the game feel alive
- Possibly, replace the enemies that are on the HUD with colours that have a number on top of them -- That would be good because the enemies that are on the HUD aren't the ones that get spawned; that made the game confusing
- Destroy bullets when they touch the wall -- Bullet takes a long time to get destroyed when it collides with the wall isn't so good
- Add a tutorial -- I didn't know what to do at first
- Maybe, make the enemies interact with each other - for example, the red enemies destroy the blues once, but they don't interact with red enemies
- When I change the colour, change the colour of the bullets too
Good visuals! I liked the mechanic of only controlling jumping; I liked the tap on-screen or press space to jump feature!
- Add a score/high score system -- The score shows me how good am I doing; the high score makes me play more and try to beat my highest score
- Add music and possibly SFX -- That makes the game feel a lot polished, especially when choosing good once
- Maybe, decrease the flame size or increase the match size -- That makes the player look balanced
The game is quite engaging! The voice-over is a good combination with the text that tells you what to click! Good visuals! I think my high score is 17!
- Increase the difficulty gradually -- That would be good because the player will get used to the controls; that wouldn't make them feel bad for not doing good from the beginning!
- Display high score -- That makes the players try to beat their highest score
- When a player presses "Restart", reload the level -- Pressing "Restart" loads the main menu isn't so good
I enjoyed the gameplay! The tutorial was quite good! The countdown timer was a nice touch!
My high score is 11900!
- Something unusual I heard in the main menu "Ping" sound! Not sure if it's mean; I am sure that my Discord was not open!
- Decrease the bloom a bit -- my eyes don't feel good when seeing/looking at too much bloom
- Maybe, when "You Died" shows up, mute the music, and when the player presses "Again?" unmute it -- I think it is better than restarting the music whenever the player reloads the game
- Use only one font family or something alike (e.g. two quite similar fonts) and stick with it -- Using many different types of fonts isn't so good, e.g. using both non-serif font and pixel font
I am back, after quite a long time! ;)
Good game; it has a lot of potential! I liked it!
- Pleasant and clean UI
- I liked the graphics, and the colour pallet
- Decent design
- Admirable and relaxing music
- Good mechanics
- I suggest making a typewriter effect for the story/text that shows up when the game loads.
- Also, to make the background untransparent.
- Maybe, show the story only once, i.e. only at the start of the game.
- Maybe, when "Game Over" displays, hide the HUD.
- Maybe, move the "Game Paused" text to the centre.
- Mayhap, when I click "Restart" the game, restart the game! I.e. don't load the main menu.
- Maybe, resize the background of the "Controls" pop-up.
- Possibly, auto-generate the spot of the winning point.
- Possibly, let the player that's on the game take the long way to the winning point, while the player that plays the game tries to find the shortest route to reach the end of the maze.
- If you implemented the previous suggestion, possibly get rid of the timer that's on the game. And instead, add a countdown timer.
- Maybe, instead of randomly generated levels, add/design, for example, six stages that you need to complete to win the game. (That would be a good combination with the previous two suggestions!)
- If implemented that, maybe add a level selector. E.g. to the main menu if you made one.
- If you did that, possibly, when I finish a level, display "Level Complete" or something, and display on it my best time and current time, i.e. how long did I spend to finish the level the last time. Same thing if you have a count down timer.
- If you did that, you had a countdown timer, and the timer ends before the player reaches the end of the maze, possibly, display "You Lost".
- If you displayed that, maybe, add on it "Try Again" or something, and a "Menu" button.
- Maybe, add a main menu.
- If you did that, possibly, display the story until the player presses "Start".
- Maybe, include on it a "Start", "Exit", and an "Info" button.
- The "Info" button opens the "Info" menu you might include on that "Credits", "Controls", and a short info.
I think that the countdown timer would make the game more fun than now!
I hope that was helpful, even if a tiny bit!
Lol, I forgot myself writing that! :D
I liked the music, SFX! Nice and clean looking UI! I enjoyed the gameplay and mechanics of the game!
- The text that's on on "How to play" was outside/outside of its background a bit
- I would like to hear an SFX plays when "Wasted" shows up
- Maybe, increase SFX's volume and decrease music's loudness a bit
Good mechanics and level design!
- Moving left and right felt off
- The game needs some optimisation!
- Can not exit "Credits"
- Maybe, play a particle effect or something when the player dies
- Maybe, increase the speed of the player a bit
Cool SFX and idea/concept! I enjoyed the gameplay; I liked the mechanics of the game!
- The texts that show up when you click the "Help" button were a bit difficult to read for me - Also, the info text that's on the main menu!
- Maybe, increase music's volume a bit?
- Maybe, make the button that mutes and unmute the music, does that for the SFX too!
- Possibly, make a separate menu on the main menu that contains information about the game (Credits, controls and so on)