What a great game! It feels well polished for a jam entry. And of course, good job in taking the 1st place!
Recent community posts
That's simple, yet, requires to be always ready and steady. I scored 50 and to be honest, I'm proud right now. I like how it's 1 bit and colors change every death, it adds to the graphics which other way might be boring, but you have done a good job. Nice!
Thanks for your review! It's definitely one of the longest one here ;)
Happy to hear that overall your experience was positive. Now, into the bad things. Your points are very good and I do understand them. I planned to polish this game after the jam ends. Here are some things I wanted to change:
1. Barrel pattern in chapter 5
2. Duck spawning higher up in chapter 4
3. Change the hitbox of player to be much smaller
These are the things I already had in my head. However, based on your opinion I'll try to add:
1. Camera height in chapter 5 would be a little bit bigger
2. An easy mode, but that's just *maybe*
Things I CAN'T add/make:
1. Additional platforms in chapter 5, barrels would simply explode on them, making the lower stages no way to climb
2. Rotate hitboxes; this is literally impossible in the soft I used to make this game
I'd also like to mention that there is a small bosdfight, because you've failed first part of the boss. After you hit him, you both jump onto the ground and have an epic (well, maybe not that epic) fight.
I'd also like to mention that this game has a built in timer for speedruning and an easter egg!
Anyway, thanks a lot for kind words! If you have anything else you'd like to add, do not hesitate and just mention it here.
I'm so happy to hear you've enjoyed the game so far. Thank you!