Dude. This is majorly adorable and I love it. These medieval shop games are the best. I wish there were more. Very well done. I love it.
Recent community posts
Hello! First I want to say that this is one of my favorite games. I adore games where you can have a shop and stuff and I have invested hours upon hours in this game. I even thought about streaming it because I love it.
Because of my love for your game, I figured I would go ahead and list bugs I've come up with so you can work on them at your leisure.
- The saving mechanic doesn't seem to work. Once you save, and you try to load into your save later, the game loads for a few seconds and then opens up a screen where you can't move, turn, or interact with anything on the screen. When opening the windows task manager, the game is unresponsive. Everything before you save works fine, however. When the game does load, the frame rate is extremely low. After you try and save, the game(at least in my case) never opens up correctly and you can't play unless you uninstall and reinstall
- Shields have a tendency to get stuck in the Workbench. You can move the workbench however, and this solves the issue.
- You can't open a custom game at all. This could be because the sandbox is disabled. I don't know if there is a connection at all but it behaves the same way as it does when you try to save.
- At one point, one of my customers, after being served, walked to the teleportation stone, and just stood there. He never despawned so no other customers could spawn in.
- I can't ever find anything other then stone when I go mining, This could be a bug or it could be that they just aren't loading correctly. I don't know. It's been a while since I played last and things could work differently.
Again, this is one of my favorite games. I think it's tons of fun and I can't wait to see what becomes of this project.