Yep, we definitely plan to include more power bottoming and topping options and results - main reason it hasn't been a focus yet is it's not fully implemented as is.
Recent community posts
Glad you like the proportions. Thanks! We plan to have more body variety - thinner characters and plumper characters, characters with smaller busts, larger bellies, etc.
Oh, and the artist (Alis) is a woman.
Thanks so much! We'll be making sure the android version is fully supported at some point, so that you can do everything on mobile with a touch interface as you can with the keyboard hotkeys.
Hey there - keepin' it concise with a list response:
- There'll be encounter respawning, yep.
- Enchantress will be the only story mode class until you unlock the others.
- You'll find there's a different way at present to break the game with the majority of the classes - most of the skills are placeholders and the battle mechanics aren't fully fleshed out.
- Yep, there'll be more skills, and different level caps on skills!
Glad you like it so far. :D
Hi there - the problem is that our font doesn't currently display the Cyrillic alphabet. We'll have to add Cyrillic characters in for them to be displayed properly - you can see from that screenshot that our font also doesn't have an @ symbol.
It's possible - one issue we have on all versions is that if a clickable encounter overlaps a button, clicking or touching that encounter will cause nothing to happen - not the button to activate, as you'd expect.
It's definitely not you - right now with combat it's unclear what's happening and the player isn't weaned into it - we are going to do another pass at combat soon, and introduce some more in-game help and tutorials. A lot of the techniques currently are just proof of concept for some game mechanic or other - none of them are really final.
Make sure to extract the whole folder, since it downloads as a rar - then run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe or TalesOfAndrogyny.jar (if you're hiding file extensions, they'll both show up as TalesOfAndrogyny)
Hey, they should come when your debt is >100 - you can check your debt on the character screen. We're going to increase the number of spawns of everything in the next release, but we'll also reduce the Bird Lover check to 2 just in case.
Hey - so try this -
- Download the appropriate version of java from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.h...
- Restart your computer.
- Download the game through the web browser - pick the version appropriate for your OS, e.g. Win64 for a 64-bit Windows system.
- Extract the directory with WinRar from Rarlab.com into a directory that you've created.
- You should now have a directory "Tales of Androgyny Win64 v0.1.23.0.
- Inside that directory, run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe. Failing that, run TalesOfAndrogyny.jar
Note the game requires a GPU that supports OpenGL 2.0+, so certain old configurations and netbooks may not be able to run it.
- Download the APK from here (tales-of-androgyny.apk)
- (If you're downloading it on a desktop, sideload it to the android device.)
- Use an app manager to install it from the downloaded file.
- Run the app.
Let me know which step isn't working and what's happening (error message or failure to start). Thanks!
Sorry! Not sure how we missed this post. Thanks so much. :D We do plan to do a lot of animations - right now we're still building out the core game and freeing up more time to work on it, but they will come. One of the forts does now have its own encounter - the Spider lady.
Thanks so much! There's still a lot of work to be done, but glad you like what you see so far.
We may have an HTML5 version of the game that will play in browsers - it won't run on flash, unfortunately. We're going to look into it soon - we know we're using a few things (mainly fonts) that won't work on an HTML5 version, but if we can square those away, we should be able to get a build up and running.
Hey, if you're on Windows, to fix this, go to Users/<YourUser>/.prefs and open "tales-of-androgyny-preferences" in a text editor (notepad). Then change <entry key="preload">true</entry> to <entry key="preload">false</entry>
I'll look into that issue - thanks for letting us know.