really fun! here are some stuff i'd recommend:
- setting to change how many orbs are rendered, i wanna see as many as i can, especially with the use of the dot style.
- after prestige i was able to get Infinity cash pretty quickly, with Infinity mana soon after. i don't exactly remember how but i think a lot of other people would encounter the same thing.
- the game doesn't run in the background as a tab, so you have to make it a separate window for it to run afk.
- i think if you're on the tab then it'd be really satisfying to hear sound effects, but they'd have to be just right to be satisfying but not annoying.
- it'd be cool to maybe buy some bumpers that you can place on the board? i figured that at some point you'd be able to change the big green bumper in the middle.
- if i upgrade to a new orb tier, wouldn't buying the weaker ones be worse for me because they'd increase in chance of spawning worse orbs? if that's the case, it doesn't feel too strategic in game, and it also sucks when you can't sell them.
besides these points however, it was a great and very fun game! keep up the good work! :)