good job saku very proud of u
Recent community posts
The fluidity is mostly monogame and not doing anything stupid so far.
I guess I made the puzzle a bit too hard, but in order to reach the town you need to close the game and make progress. If you do this right and then download the game again at demoday 22 the character will be teleported into the town.
Looks cute but I have no idea whats going on. Are there attacks? Am I not supposed to fight the placeholder enemies in the first room? Is use ability supposed to end my turn or do I do it manually? I understand that a lof of graphics are missing, but please provide a text output in their place.
Really like the art style and the concept of it, but the attacks feel really unreliable and rushed. Still, this one has a lot of potential, Zeno Clash is one of my favorites so I'm definitely keeping an eye on this.
- The tongue should really follow head movements, not being able to swing it is weird and awkward. If you want to have it static like this, you need to speed it up so it makes sense why it doesn't happen.
- Thrown object don't have an oomph, speed that up.
- Puzzle difficulty is very abrupt, I don't mind this but the player never had to chain swings together and you instantly punish them for not being able to do so, either place a checkpoint before each challenge, or have one where they don't have to restart the whole thing if they screw up chaining things. Being able to swing your tongue around after you sent it out would also help a lot if someone misguides it.
- Sticky things are unreliable but you probably noticed that too.
Solid game but I wouldn't abandon breakweapons for this.
-scattergun feels like it scatters a bit too much? for a charge weapon it feels unreliable, maybe I just suck but a lot of times it felt like it should have hit but it didn't
-please don't put bombs right next to a door
There is a lot in this. I have been watching your progress for a while good work. I feel like the game would benefit a lot from having more focused demos. Perhaps for next time, just make one room, and polish up the battle system. Once thats done, make that room into a dungeon. After that, stick a town in, make the dungeon a quest and so forth. It sprawls in a lot of directions currently and its hard to give feedback. Everything feels like it has potential, nothing feels like it's really "there".
In the web version the mouse frequently bugs out, but that is probably beyond your control. It's pretty solid otherwise, a few things I noticed are mostly audio problems. The gun could use a much more heavier sound, it feels pretty weak, and the enemies making some noise would be useful, as right now it's impossible to tell if there is something behind you.
need to fix:
- ai is way too fast, we start at roughly the same speed, but then it just flies away at straights, it's acceleration is way better than what engine 1/turbo 1 should allow
- a gear changing sound is a must
- tunnels made my ears feel like popping
- i can feel the car's weight and this is probably the first unity car game where i can say that
- cool concept
- keep it up senpai
Pretty good, digging the eerie atmosphere.
One little bug I found: athe first button puzzle if you hit a stuff too strong and it bounces back from the wall, it looks like it overgoes the location it should stop at, immediatly snaps to it after its over. There are also some weird texture flickering around that part on the brick wall.