Now that I think about it, I don't want bows in the game. And magic staffs just doesn't make sense because we are a blacksmith, not a mage.
Recent community posts
I've been having a problem whereI can't change things from a sword to a hammer. I've tried hitting it as many times as I could handle but it would just keep cycling through the different sword designs.
NO ANIME WEAPONS. Even though this is a video game, this isn't the type of game to blow things to unrealistic proportions and have weapons that would be terrible in real life. This is a game of making simple and effective weapons
Not to bash on your idea, but I think this would make everything way too complex and there would be hundreds of combinations and it seems like it would be too overwhelming. Also, it would be be lot easier if instead of combining stuff to make colors you can color temper it
What I want to see:
1. Armor and shields
2. A way to temper the weapon after it's been made
3. Able to chop wood and mine stone/ore. Wood can be made into handles and stone can be used to make decorative statues for your shop that will make the shop look better and have customers pay 5% more
3. Katana being its own type of sword
4. Fancy guards and knife guards (smaller than one handed guards)
5. Specialized Engravings, completed at the customer's request
6. Orders that are sent to you and can be completed after hours
7. Labeled storage boxes for ingots
8. Bows maybe?