Pros and cons are down below) Feel free to check out my video here:
1. OMG the premise and the style of the game are legendary! It's already obvious the game is of so high quality that attracted all the attention of big streamers, it's amazing!
2. Voice acting is impressive! It's another type of joy listening to all the puppets and their twisted stories.
3. The whole gaming experience is polished and just so much fun. The way the things are reminded me a lot of resident evil games but it's mostly a good thing.
1. I personally have found the inventory system a bit annoying but I dislike that system in re games as well. At the same time, I have nothing to suggest to make it better that would keep the inventory management crucial so ig I'll just get used to it XD
2. I also disliked so many loading screens between areas that reset the enemies as well. Now I do see that this is an important mechanic but maybe some areas could be a bit bigger including more rooms so it wouldn't be just as much loading.
The demo seemed very polished and it was hard to find something I could pick on. I can not wait to see the complete project and I do believe it's going to be legendary and very fun! 10 puppets / 10!
Hope my feedback was useful!