- Started working on the story
- Added typewriting effect on text
- Now GIFs of my progress will be in 60 FPS
Recent community posts
Welcome to the "Fire Town" DevLog. Hope you have a great time here!
I've started working on my game pretty late, but this is my progress so far:
- Day 1:
- Created a basic main menu
- Brainstorming ideas for the game
Hi, I just wanted to point out that this game jam currently doesn't have a discord server, if the hosts could create one, that would be awesome. If they don't, I can host a discord server myself for this jam (if it's requested in the comments).
Have a great day everybody!
Hi, thanks a lot for the feedback, there are no "invisible" blocks on the level where the spikes fall, its just a small bug between the player's collider and the floor's collider. Will be fixed soon.
- Added Background music for each one of the Worlds. (Music is also played in the Level Select Menu)
+ Work In Progress: Fade in & Out of Music when changing worlds in the Level Select.
- Every colour now his own Special Abily.
- Red : Movement Speed decreased but Jump Height heavily increased.
- Green: Double Jump
- Blue: Is affected a lot less by gravity, giving him the possibility to float in the air.