It says Hello every time you click the anvil, I assume it's a debugging thing so you can see if you used the anvil.
Recent community posts
The way objects jump towards you when you pick them up makes it basically impossible to stack them properly. It also makes it really hard to use the boxes (which are a cool feature btw.) I'd suggest removing this, it's not that important :D
Also, after looking at the furnace it takes waay too long to "readjust" to the surrounding light level, it's really annoying to not see anything for half a minute everytime you check your ingots.
So, the bugs I encountered during about 1.5 hours of gameplay (this is surprisingly addicting :D):
- of course glitchy hitboxes, stuff going through every surface.
- The crafting table just not doing it's thing for specific objects, I had to try all my handles for one greatsword, and of course it took the last one. (I didn't get that order out in time xD)
- 300 dollars are pretty noisy. I'd suggest muting coins inside the chest.
- 300 dollars go a long way as well, (if your supplies are free, that is)
- probably unrelated, but at the same time my supplier started giving me 100% discount, all my customers started walking into the shop, turning around and leaving.
I don't think my specs are important in this case, but here they are anyway:
OS:Win 8.1 Home
Mainboard: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 3
CPU: Intel core I7 Quadcore
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
RAM: 16 GB DDR3