So, the bugs I encountered during about 1.5 hours of gameplay (this is surprisingly addicting :D):
- of course glitchy hitboxes, stuff going through every surface.
- The crafting table just not doing it's thing for specific objects, I had to try all my handles for one greatsword, and of course it took the last one. (I didn't get that order out in time xD)
- 300 dollars are pretty noisy. I'd suggest muting coins inside the chest.
- 300 dollars go a long way as well, (if your supplies are free, that is)
- probably unrelated, but at the same time my supplier started giving me 100% discount, all my customers started walking into the shop, turning around and leaving.
I don't think my specs are important in this case, but here they are anyway:
OS:Win 8.1 Home
Mainboard: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 3
CPU: Intel core I7 Quadcore
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
RAM: 16 GB DDR3