Very nice one, have to admit I didnt understand the fast walk either until reading the comments here!
Recent community posts
Great job! For a second I thought it was bugged with the ball disappearing but then I realised the solution ;) Very nice and polished demo, hope to see a full game from it. Congratulations on winning the jam!
Thanks for giving me a chance to try out! Great job so far;
Some feedback after my first 15 minutes of playing, will do my best to update when I try it out some more.
I liked the general look and feel of everything, the gameplay, the gems, the ducking and jumping aside to avoid obstacles, ... Very nice so far!
Some feedback, just my 2 cents:
- Not a big fan of the rolling stones where you have to step backwards; Gave me quite an uncomfortable feeling to be honest; This seemed to get better over time but I would recommend not overusing them
- There is a certain sort of scratching sound you hear regularly which I wasn't really able to figure out what it was but which made me feel like someone else could pop up any moment.
- On two separate occasions even though I thought I had ducked deep enough I still fell off; On the other hand, some of the ones where you had to step / lean aside I got through even though it felt like my body should have been pushed off. Not sure how to improve this but just letting you know
- Maybe this is already the case or already planned but I think If you really want to make this into a full game at full price (which you should, great so far!), the gameplay needs to have some variety; Occasionally the infinite series of stepping between stones should be interrupted with something else; I think changing it up with the occasional puzzle would really help keep it fun for a long time.
- Gems: Great addition; Maybe make them a bit more visible ahead of tim; I think semi-critical is the way to go here
Once again, very good so far, will update when I get some more time but really looking forward to where this is going :)
Amazing start; Definitely worth to keep working on this and make it something more than a hobby project. Maybe better to start a bit easier in the first few rooms and then ramp up the difficulty as you get further, but really looking forward to seeing where this is going.
Wow, very impressive game and the one I played the longest of all games in the jam so far. Does indeed take some time to get used to the controls and aiming is quite hard but very nice game.... Add to that that the town is procedurally generated and its very impressive, hope you continue your work on it!
Absolutely love it, this is actually the first game since I got my vive that really made me laugh out loud when I looked inside the box and realised what I was looking at. Really amazing job! This will be added to my demo list for when inviting people over to try out the Vive!