Thanks! I had a couple ideas for the game that I never implemented, and if i did I would probably have to build everything from the ground up since puzzlescript didn't work out as well as i wanted. but here were the ideas:
1. the graphics need to be updated/ improved. puzzlescript isn't well designed for nice graphics and I don't thing the sponge turned out so well.
2. I originally wanted the sponge to be cleaning up a crime scene, so working on fleshing out that part of the story would be a must
3. I wanted more complex puzzles that I was going to test with the built in tester, but puzzlescript didn't really work well with the clicking part of the tester which I should have foreseen.
4. I couldn't figure out how to get the game to properly decrement the overall water level. It currently checks after you move and I would rather it check as you move.
5. the ice section doesn't work.
6. I need some item that the sponge could push. and maybe some additional upgrades
This was a fun game to make, but I think that I am going to hold off on developing it. I think this might just stay as a cute free game on the web.