Nice work! Also did that in the past :)
Recent community posts
- ADD: statistic: distance moved
- FIX: Small UI improvements
- FIX: PlayFab handling improved
- FIX: Running thru walls
- FIX: Timer and handling for Energydrink
- CHANGED: Movespeed, Runspeed, Speed of Energydrink
Thanks for you feedback. Paul should't walk thru walls, this happens if Paul's too fast :D
Every effect on Paul has a countdown (should be between 10 and 20 seconds) will end. Doesnt matter if beer (reverse control), energydrink (increase movespeed) or gum (decrease movespeed).
- "Running thru walls" is indeed a bug :(
- Also known are some issues with the highscores (sometimes no login, sometimes no refreshing). I am working on the sync-problems with playfab.
Updated to 0.9:
- ADD: Intro
- ADD: Sounds for walking, eating etc
- ADD: Background-Music for Menu and ingame
- ADD: Button to switch music and sounds on/off
- ADD: Additional keys: WASD, RIGHT SHIFT
- ADD: RETRY Button if Login to Playfab failed
- FIX: Highscore now saves correct every score
- FIX: Handling with Playfab optimized
- ADD: (Online) Highscore
- ADD: Paul explodes if he dies
- FIX: Small improvements
Working on my first GameJam Project called: Food Rescue.
City ran out of power and all the Food starts rotten. It is on you, Paul, to save all the Food :)
Find and eat as much you can but dont eat too much, you will get more fat. Start running around to waste callories but dont run out of power or you will starve.
Take a look:
Food Rescue is a top-view running game made for the #CoronaDefoldJam under the rules. Theme is "running out of power".
In Food Rescue you are Paul. Paul is the last human who can save and rescue all the food after the collaps: The global broken powergrid. No power anymore - the city ran out of power.
Now its on you! Run thru all the buildings and find the food before it is rotten! But be careful! The more you eat - the more fat you will become. You have to run around to waste kilocalories. Dont do this too much or you're also running out of power and starve!
Here to go: https://agentsasori.itch.io/food-rescue