Aw a beautifully told story of a date with a goddess. I really enjoyed the colour palette, the cloud hopping, and the use of (what I suspect is) exits, rooms, and sprite cloning to create the animation effects. I've really enjoyed testing the boundaries of what you can do with vanilla bitsy - this is a great example of that.
Recent community posts
You're a weary travel in a world plagued by rain. The survivors need help but there is never enough to help everyone.
- Animated dialogue screens
- Choices in said dialogue screens
- An easter egg item in a hidden maze
- Different endings dependent on your choices
- A negotiator's dilemma with a keen adversary
- Outcomes can differ if you falter or if you manipulate the situation
- Flooded basements
It's my first bitsy game, my first itch.io game, and my first publicly released game. Enjoy!
It's vanilla bitsy, using only the standard tools (except notepad++ for coding). I really loved the concept of the bitsy engine and wanted to explore its boundaries. This is the result!