Hey,creator of Space Street, I’m working on a submission for your jam next, lol. Thank you!
Attack Cat Games
A member registered May 20, 2021 · View creator page →
A space station mystery setting/generator. Made for Space Street. Compatible with most TTRPGs.
One page TTRPG about a spaceship's journeying into the void
A tabletop role-playing game of epic quests.
A Rhyming Tabletop Role-Playing game
A tabletop role-playing game for any genre of story.
Mash 'em, crunch 'em, grind 'em up. A tabletop roleplaying game.
Recent community posts
itch.io Community » General » Release Announcements · Created a new topic Heart of avoid. One page ttrpg about a spaceship’s journey through the void
Free one page ttrpg
Made for One Page RPG Jam 2021
The theme of borders inspire me to create a game that exists in the space between borders, the void space.
- The Journey: Play as the crew of spaceship Torchnight, and journey through the Void.
- Crew your Ship: Play as the captain, doctor, engineer or scientist.
- Space, Space, Space: Battle space bugs, fend off space madness, dock at space stations.
- Cut out: your ship and weapons, and use the cut out to fly through alien bug infested space.
itch.io Community » General » Release Announcements · Created a new topic The Quest Machine. A new Tabletop RPG of heroic quests by Attack Cat Games.
This tabletop role-playing game is about sacrificing all to achieve the goal.
Testing the bonds between the fellowship.
Finding small moments of triumph in the dark.
About this game
- The Quest. This game is about forming a fellowship of heroes and embarking on an epic quest in a fantasy world.
- Easy to Learn. No frills and easy to learn, but with some depth.
- Inspirations. This game is inspired by Dungeon World, Apocalypse World, Mork Borg along with the timeless works of Gemmell and Tolkien.
- Mechanic. Similar to games that are Powered By the Apocalypse, but with an advantage/disadvantage system that changes the difficulty of an action without changing the result range (and some other stuff).
- It Ends. Each quest is designed to take 5-7 sessions 2-3 hour sessions.
- The Monomyth. Storytelling guidelines for following or subverting the traditional hero's journey template (the monomyth).
- Fillable character and narrator sheet.
- 61 pages, everything needed to play included.
itch.io Community » General » Release Announcements · Created a new topic The Anything Machine: Tell Any Story. A new tabletop roleplaying game for any genre and story.
New Tabletop RPG by Attack Cat Games.
The product of 5+ years of work and playtesting.
Discounted launch price.
Free world generator at:
- First 4 chapters and all Playsheets provided for free!
- Fillable Playsheets available with purchase!
- Let me know what you think!
- One system, all genres.
- Easy to learn system, that rewards teamwork and critical thinking.
- Quick resolution. This game is fast and smooth, like a dolphin.
- No ability scores.
- No classes.
- Dice pool. You can roll any type of die.
- All conflicts/combats are resolved with one roll of the dice by each player.
- Story first, with enough crunch for mouth feel.
- One system that can be used to tell any type of story.
- Built around storytelling and creating interesting arcs for the characters.
- Little to no set up time needed between sessions.
- Made because we wanted a game that could adapt to any type of story, where combat didn't take forever, but was still fun.
- Inspired by Dungeon World, Fate, Apocalypse World, Blades in the Dark.
- Fillable Playsheets are included.
- 150+ pages of anything!