Minor inconsistency: the description of the Saboteur is not consistent across all instances:
- On Purchase bar, "Traps buildings and reveals Districts. (one-time use.)"
- In Thieves Guild, "Traps buildings, scouts tiles."
- On the streets, "Traps a building, or reveals a District. (one-time use.)"
General notation comments:
- Capitalizing game elements, such as the name of map locations and actions (Buildings and Reveals/Scout/etc., respectively), makes it easier for players to understand and follow
- Within (), periods are not normally used to end a phrase, unless the phrase ends in an abbreviation