1. The server has been listed in the OP in the megathread on the FTL forums since a0.1.
2. How can you tell it to somebody that many things he wrote are wrong without being rude? I hate marketing bla bla so I had to write such a (rude) reply. I see that you modified the OP and all wrong information is gone.
3. As a server admin, you should always inform your (future) players about important things. If the server is down for more than a few minutes, you should announce that as soon as possible.
4. If you need any help hosting the server, just ask me.
5. I think the biggest problem is that the community is split into two parts: The megathread on the FTL forums and the forum here on itch.io. I didn't check this forum in the last 6 months and some / many players don't know about the megathread at all.