My feedback after I played the game:
- It's nice to see an isometric game. Overall the concept is kinda cool.
- Why does the character move in such a weird way? What were the design processes behind choosing to move in a random, infrequent way instead of just moving linearly and smoothly?
- The planets on the level selection menu look all the same, and they look dangerously similar to the moon in majora's mask. We all know how nintendo is trigger happy when it comes to lawsuits :p
- The art for the character is needlessly degrading/sexual, that might cause problems if the game gets more attention. Disregarding that, the artstyle is pretty interesting.
- The sound effect for the attack is extremely loud and the last bit almost pierces my eardrums, especially considering the frequency and how loud it is compared to the background music.
- Not only the font in the game's title on this page is jokerman, but it doesn't match the font for the game's title ingame.
- Having to click an option and wait for it to fill up to select it is extremely frustrating when you're on PC. This is somewhat acceptable in consoles but there is 0 reason to have this in a PC game.
With all that said, it seems like lots of effort was put into the game. The game should be a bit more intuitive though, no one wants to read instructions to know what to do.