Hi Reiya Sapphire! Thanks for stopping by and dropping me your review!
1. Oh lol glad to hear you like Reksa's epilogue x'D it's also one of my favorites -and yes! Mitra's route is so sweet, I'm having cavities! Thank you for giving these 2 lots of love ^^-
2. Oooh, sama2 org indo toh x'D makasih ud main ya kak! Jarang2 ada org indo yg mainin *pasar VN d indo masi kurang soalny ><
And no -thank YOU for giving this game a chance!
3. Aww thanks! >\\\< glad to hear you like my art! I still have a lot to learn though, but I'll do my best to improve -especially in the grammar department *cough
4. Yup, Rama's route is tricky so I suggest you to follow my walkthrough >< hmm, if not, the best hint I can give you is: You need to give ALL your attention to Rama. Ignore Mitra and Reksa, because the slightest increase in other's affection meter will result in losing his trust.
As for the skip button, you only need to press 'ctrl' x'D but for a skip button to directly skip to a choice? I don't know about that, it feels weird to me and it will affect a reader's immersion in the game so... my apologies, but no, I won't have that function ><
5. It's no problem at all, I know how hard and time consuming college could be! Not to mention how dollar still going up these days :'3
Regardless, thank you for sparing some time to play my game and thank you for giving me your support!*hugs
Thanks again for coming by and see you around!
As for a Purba route...
This is actually one of the reasons why I decided to add an antagonist route in Bermuda, my latest game :")) I also have this strange attraction to antagonists in general so I decided to try and make one there.
It's hard to write a route where they 'pays off their sins' though, because it's easier said than done *cries* not to mention how stubborn an antagonist character could be. They could adopt a 'no regrets' mood and it will give me a headache :"))
I've closed Winged Ones' book though, so I'll have to disappoint you... But! Maybe you can give Bermuda a try? Here's a fair warning; Bermuda would be a lot darker and not for the faint heart ><;