Went through your changelog to test all the new cool stuff.
- Keybinding worked with both my QWERTZ keyboard and my Xbox360 controller. I tried both remapping in the menu and during the game, both worked as intended.
- Tried breaking the slopes, with no success. Even used the old mash-every-button trick™. but everything just worked.
- Selecting difficulty seems to work as well since I finally defeated [Elemental Earth] (on normal before any rumors start here).
- My keyboard settings were recovered after restarting the game, so that worked too.
- Couldn't test the Linux build, so I can't say anything about that one. Didn't notice any graphical glitches from the internal resolution change under Windows though.
- The menu help text is hilarious, though the self-deprecation kinda clashes with the fact that it's a really fun game.
So yeah, all in all, it werks, what more could you want, right?