Trying to get this to play... but it's not working. Using mesen core and testing with Castlevania. I put both in the folder and configured the .ini file just like how the video shows. Click the .exe and nothing happens.
Can you show your ini files?
you see the photo?
Tried that... it's still not working.
Update: FCEUMM works... but not MESEN which I would prefer.
Can you look into this issue? I tried playing an SNES game with mesen-s and it works. NES games with mesen don't seem to work at all.
OK I will try mesen
I confirm it's breaking with mesen, something related to glfw cursor.
YES! It works.
Now I do have 2 issues that I just recently stumbled upon. First though I want to mention that the Mednafen Wonderswan and Sega Saturn cores work.
Now the first issue is that I was trying to play some games that use L/R (not L2/R2) and found R doesn't work at all. L will work but not R and L2/R2 work but those act as turbo buttons and I'm not trying to do that. It seems to be a problem in the script and how you have the controls setup. Not the cores because I used the same exact cores with Ludo and I didn't have the same issue. Tested out with Astal for Sega Saturn (which works great btw aside from the issue because you can change the control setup) and Klonoa 2 for GBA.
Second issue is with PS1. I haven't tested any game other than Ape Escape but it doesn't recognize that the controller is plugged into port 1. That game uses both analog sticks. Now I dunno if this is just an issue with the port recognition (which btw this might be a third issue because trying to assign different control types to a certin port in the config.ini doesn't seem to work at all), or if it's the same kind of issue that I'm having with the R button.
Would love if you can look into this and fix it. I really love what you have here and these are just a few problems that are keeping it from being perfect for me.