First of all, congratulations for the game. It's quite an achievement.
I had the following crash while clicking "DROP" on a secondary weapon.
I know how much effort is to make a game, and you should be very proud. I will be donating to the cause.
These are a few issues I noticed while playing:
- The game experienced many hiccups (HIGH DETAIL), specially if there is more than one enemy (I have a Core i7 with a 745m Nvidia Geforce).
- I didn't find a reason for aiming. I can hit everything while running like a maniac.
- Zombies die with few shots and they almost don't pose any danger (same as other melee enemies).
- The gauss rifle is too slow. Swappedit after a few seconds. Same with the knuckle spikes.
- Level textures are boring.
- Weapons are a little boring and some gun sounds don't fit the visual style of the game.
- Why the ceiling has no texture?
- Regular knife does little damage. Maybe raise the damage to compensate for the range.
- The arrow of the compass is confusing to know where it's pointing if you look fast. Maybe make the tip brighter or noticeable.