Just finished it! I guess I just skimmed through your description (in the forum) because the final level was a surprise to me. That stage was particularly well-laid-out. I wrote down just a few notes while I played through:
- The "Control Room" would be best if positioned completely out of the way whenever possible. I could see that this wouldn't have been possible in some stages, but in others, there seemed to be enough space that was otherwise unused. Was this a deliberate decision to minimize the distance from for the player's eyes from the control room to the walking character?
- Difficulty progression was very good. This is so important for puzzle games. You introduced each element in a relatively safe environment before challenging me with them.
- It would be nice to have a second set of jump/shoot buttons on the left side of the control pad.
- I wish the control pad had a slightly different coloured area indicating exactly where I need to be to make the other character stop.
- The artwork is clean and simple. It was immediately obvious what everything was before I interacted with it.
- The switch in stage 11 seemed rather pointless to me. Was there originally another set of switch blocks somewhere?