Love the game. I'm a big fan of survival/building genre in general.
Just to throw a few ideas of mine out there
- Different sized stashes. Have small stash store up-to 5 materials and cost 3 wood and have a larger stash to store 8 materials and cost 5 Wood and 3 rope
- Fix/Adjustment: Birds are really hard to kill. I'm on day 34 now, however, with only 1 survivor. Hard to make bed.
- Sleeping bags - Make it temporary item that needs to be either repaired or will have a durability (eg: 10-15 days) and be made of 10 ropes.
- Add protection to rafts (eg: increase durability for making it thicker, or wooden spikes as mentioned in another comment).
- Weapons. I know there is a bow/arrow. I made them, but I haven't seen them being used. So, spears! But have them stocked in one place for survivors to go grab it and then attack shark/bird with +3 dmg bonus.
- Berry bush - for treating sea sickness and other 'deseases' and make tea!
- For tea - boil water and for every camp fire to be able to hold 3 charges of hotwater.
- Add extra levels to tree growth 'levels'
- UI for Life/Hunger/Sleepiness/etc/etc/etc for survivors. Just small icons with a barchart at the bottom of the screen.
- Allow reproduction at day 30+ with consistent 80%+ happiness level
- Pregnancy - 10 days
- maturity level of a child - 15 days.
- Overall: 25 days, with a 30 day starting point = 55 days of game time. (Pretty long imo)
- Allow to "seed" a new kid every 50-75 days after that.