🤑 Indie game store🙌 Free games😂 Fun games😨 Horror games
👷 Game development🎨 Assets📚 Comics
🎉 Sales🎁 Bundles

I will feel bad that some great game developers don't accept donation,because it makes me feel that the good games aren't being rewarded properly.

its just how it is if the game feels awesome to 10% of the people and it cost $20 the other 90% wont even look at it