I loved this, initially I almost feared the high production value would make it ill-suited for the jam, but when I saw the first outside map I knew there'd be enough badness in there. :P I liked the story in all of it's silly glory as well as the characters!
Some of my favourite things were:
- Library voice acting and Mr. Cabbages (I think it was the same voice actor?)
- Just the voice acting in general
- Jackass's party buff having a wolf howl sound
- Cabbage tower
- Father's dialogue after the Mona boss fight
- The fact that your party consisted of your family, that seems very unusual
Everything else was great, too, though, and there was certainly enough "badness" that it fits the Jam's theme!
Small note and not really relevant since it fits the theme, but it seems you can enter and exit the bakery right away and advance without ever getting a bread! I restarted the game after I did that, because I wanted to try to see everything there was in the game (though I'm unsure if I managed to). Also there was a "would of" in one dialogue, but maybe that was on purpose because of the Jam theme, I can't be sure!