LOWREZJAM Day 11:
So, the previous day I didn't post any screenshot here, I posted at Twitter instead because there was no screenshot.
I have finished my Runny kit (and also on sale). While trying to make a 64x64 runny game, found some glitches that cause improper size and position which is good to me because I know what to update next for the kit.
As I mentioned above, I am making a 64x64 runny game which is based on my very old game Runny Square which was made to participate in Ludum Dare last around 2 years ago. The difficulty won't be as nasty as the older one. Also, I learned on how to record screenshot gif.
I am still trying to adjust the font size and fixed the incorrect positions.