1. Are you enjoying Neil's route, do you still like him/hate him?
My first reaction was UGH. I thought no amount of cute childhood flashbacks could help but… I surprisingly like being adored as a childhood hero LOL. I can’t exactly say he’s my type, but his route is such rollercoaster of like/dislike, so I’d say I’m enjoying his route :D The masquerade twist got me good even though I should’ve seen it coming a mile away! (And plus the kissing got me flustered pretty well haha. I really like that the MC could take the initiative and kiss him first! It was really cute to see him flustered.)
2. What are your thoughts on Dimitri's first two chapters? Do you want to read more?
HE’S EXACTLY MY TYPE…….. I mean I know he grows up and might change a bit, but like… cute blushing younger boy with drama brewing because you dated his older brother?? Sign me up.
3. Who's your favourite guy out of Neil and Dimitri? Or perhaps Alex?
Hahaha, oh Alex. With the way ch2 ended I have no sympathy for him. My fav’s Dimitri so far!
4. What's your favourite CG?
Neil’s first CG where he’s trying to cram his body behind his laptop. It’s such a childish thing to do & I ended up laughing for a goods few minutes.
5. What's your favourite chapter or scene?
For Niel it’d be the flirtation they had at the ball. There was a part of me slowly realising it was him going ‘noooooo’ and the other half going 'yessss!'
For Dimitri it was the chp1’s rain scene :D It was so nice to see the MC take the initiative and have him be a blushing dork haha
6. Which part was the most romantic to you?
The part where Alex ditches you to get laid (
shgfajshfg sorry I’m still bitter lmao)
Probably the meeting at the ball. I didn’t even realise it was Niel, so seeing this new guys personality contrast with his just made me think he was such a gent & reinforced the fairytale atmosphere. Then I felt sad because he was probably going to be an unromaceable side character (LOL)
7. Out of all of the side characters, is there anyone you would want as a date option?
Part of me wants to date Angela, but the other half is like ‘she’s a hot drunk mess maybe not'
8. Did you at any point get stuck on a loading screen?
9. Were you able to create clothing using the “Design” button?
10. Did you encounter any bugs while designing?
Not exactly a bug, but the game closed randomly for about half an hour. I’m pretty sure it’s my ancient windows computer to blame though.
11. Were you able to dress up your avatar using the “Outfit” button?
12. Was everything easy to use, or were the menus too complicated?
No, everything was pretty simple.
13. What did you like more, creating clothes, dressing up the avatar, or reading the story?
For me, I really like the story, but creating the clothes tied into that too! I was so fired up to make a stunning dress for the ball so I spent ages trying to make it look good :D
14. Most importantly, did you enjoy the game? :D