A bit glitchy, but still good
Hey, thanks for the feedback :)
If you have time, would you mind letting me know in which way the game was glitchy for you? I'm always looking to improve stuff
occasionally the notes would either glitch out and go backwards or get stuck on the bottom line, making me confused as heck and forcing me to start over.
Thank you for the info~
I've seen the notes moving backwards. Specifically, on the first instrument when starting the game. I haven't seen notes getting stuck on the bottom line before though.
To help me figure out what the problem is, could you maybe let me know:
- Which platform you are playing on?
- At which point in the game did the problem occur (Which level + which instrument)?
- How often did the problem occur?
- Some basic device specs?
- A screen shot of the problem occurring (if you have them, don't worry if not)
1. Web Version
2. The notes moving backwards happened on random levels and instrument. The notes getting stuck happened on the last level.
3. The backwards notes happened most of the time. I've only gotten the notes getting stuck a few times on the last level
4. 8 GB RAM, 144 GB free Storage, 238 GB total Storage (I'm using a Dell laptop)
I feel like this didn't help.
Hmmm ok, thanks for helping out~ I appreciate it :) Yeah it's a little tricky to figure it out from that. Could you also maybe let me know which browser you are using please? I'm going to be doing some larger scale testing sometime soon, so I might be able to figure out what is happening when I do that.
I'm using Edge. Does that help?
Maybe! Thanks :)
I haven't tried it on Edge before. I'll try it on Edge if I can get hold of a windows computer. I had some problems with Edge for another web game I built, so it could be due to that. If you wanted to play the game again, I'd recommend doing it on chrome, if you have that installed.