Hello, Raft Developer. I very recently started playing this game, and I have to say, I certainly enjoy it! As for my suggestions:
- Ranged Weapons, like a bow and arrow. I know it's a common request, but it would be very helpful (especially for that damn shark). Arrows can be stored in stacks of around 40.
- Plastic, new material used to craft arrows and reinforce foundations (increasing their health). Appears as a plastic bag, bottle, or a milk container.
- Definitely add more varieties of fish, like salmon and tuna.
- Death animations. If you die from the shark, it will drag you down into the blue abyss.
Other than that, it seems pretty fun.
EDIT 1: I'm not sure if it would ruin the whole "being stranded with no help" thing, but maybe add a bit of an RPG element, kinda like Fallout?
- Other rafters who you can kill, take their resources, and break down their ship if you're desperate. It would be kind of rare to see them, though. Passive until provoked.
- Pirates, who hook onto your ship and try and kill you. A lot rarer than passive rafters, and almost never appears at the beginning. Has very good loot when killed.
- Speaking of other ships, maybe some way to damage the other ships, like luring the shark to their ship with a piece of meat?
- Actions would get you experience, which can be put into stat points.