Sorry I don't understand your comment.
Recent community posts
Crocodiles and alligators are freshwater, so that wouldn't work.
Zombies? I think that idea is exhausted at this point.
I agree there should be other enemies, but I think giant squid, bigger sharks and seals would be more appropriate.
Suggestions for additions or changes to the game:
1) Half height walls
2) Taller windows
3) Sharpened stakes to add to outside of raft to repel Sharks
4) Compost heap - used to create soil for Croplots, it's weird that the soil magically appears otherwise
5) Rain collectors (and rain too I guess)
6) Seagulls - steal your food sometimes, and leave guano that can be added to compost heap
7) Flying fish, Scates, Squid and other sea life.
9) Barnacles - grow on foundation, and can be collected to eat
10) Fishing nets - to leave and catch fish, but attract sharks if not emptied often enough
11) Coconuts should be used to grow into coconut palms, not from a separate "palm seed" item. This would be more realistic
12) Thirst and hunger should go up more slowly, especially thirst. A human can survive three days or more without water and a few weeks without food.
13) Pitched roofs, that don't require pillars
14) Sharks that don't swim through foundations
15) Flotsam that doesn't drift through foundations
16) Crouching and sneaking options, similar to Minecraft that prevent you from jumping off ledges
17) Fall damage
19) Kelp & coral
20) Diving option? may be hard to implement, but could be fun to at least be able to dive a little
21) Dredging - would make more sense if heavier flotsam was dredged up from the deeps rather than floating
22) A few more types of item found in barrels but not from other sources, plus it would be good if we could keep the barrels for storage
23) Cook pots - to make more food at once, like a stew or soup that can be taken out with bowls.
24) Walls that can be placed alongside stairs and vice versa.
26) Temperature meter, so sometimes players need to take shelter from the sun, or stay near fires for warmth.
27) Campfires - for warmth, light and basic cooking
28) Abandoned rafts to find and explore
30) Giant squid!
I'm loving this game and I hope you keep developing it, good luck with your studies.