I found this game and am enjoying it! I did have a few game rules questions, but I don't know author's email, or itch.io mailbox to ask the questions. If someone could help me out, that would be great!
If you're comfortable, you can ask me here, so other people can benefit from it, otherwise, my email is email@example.com
Thank you for the reply. I had asked if there was a way to ask questions, but noticed the last post was over 2 years old, so I figured it was dead. Anyway... Here some questions.
* What are the value of the statues? They are expensive for only giving one point. It would seem they should be worth more points or something.
* With the throne room...I take it the "gain points equal to the throne room's depth..." only happens when you first buy it?
* To make sure I understand correctly, the 'unique' label on the tavern, gaming den and concert hall simply means you can only have one of each?
* I know it's meant as a simple roll and write game, but it seems there should be more to do with the gold. (ex: At the end of the game, gain 2 points for each 5 gold (or something like that).
* It would be cool to have a point breakdown ranking at the end of the game. (Ex: 80 - 95 apprentice dwarf... etc.)
I really have enjoyed playing this game! I'm eager to play some of your other games on itch.io and boardgamegeek.com
Sorry there's not much in the way of answers here, this game got picked up by Button Shy, so I've been answering most questions in the legends-of-dsyx channel on their Discord: https://discord.gg/GGgupT
1. Statues are worth 1 point per statue. So if you have 3 statues, they'll be worth 3 points each for 9 total.
2. I'm pretty sure this is every turn.
4. The point is that you have to make use of the gold you have before the end of the game, either building things or adjusting rolls.
5. This is pretty common feedback, but it's been a heck of a time gathering information to figure out averages. You'll find plenty of other players on the Button Shy server though.
I hope that helps!