Thank you for the reply. I had asked if there was a way to ask questions, but noticed the last post was over 2 years old, so I figured it was dead. Anyway... Here some questions.
* What are the value of the statues? They are expensive for only giving one point. It would seem they should be worth more points or something.
* With the throne room...I take it the "gain points equal to the throne room's depth..." only happens when you first buy it?
* To make sure I understand correctly, the 'unique' label on the tavern, gaming den and concert hall simply means you can only have one of each?
* I know it's meant as a simple roll and write game, but it seems there should be more to do with the gold. (ex: At the end of the game, gain 2 points for each 5 gold (or something like that).
* It would be cool to have a point breakdown ranking at the end of the game. (Ex: 80 - 95 apprentice dwarf... etc.)
I really have enjoyed playing this game! I'm eager to play some of your other games on itch.io and boardgamegeek.com