Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Hey, there seems to be an issue. Whenever I attempt to load the web version of the game, I get this error. (I'm using Brave Browser on Kubuntu 18.04.1 LTS amd64)

Hi, thanks for letting me know about this issue. 

I looked into it and this seems to be a problem that Unity web games have in Brave Browser in general. I found this post on the Brave Browser Reddit and the solution they recommend is to set 'All device recognition attempts allowed' in your (advanced) shield settings. I tried it out myself and it worked for me.