No news or progress for the past six weeks. We have been rewriting our entire physics course curriculum, one day at a time. It has been a bit overwhelming. I'm REALLY looking forward to things calming down so I can resume work on the game.
Aye, man. Take your time. We can wait. At least this will give me enough time to finish my tournament.
hey so Im a huge fan of the game, but I have a few questions.
1. Are you going to make any other robots e.g. Behemoth, Magnetar, (Im choosing these 2 as they would be worthy apponents of TR3 and Manta)?
2. When can we make our own arenas?
3. Why does Bubblegum not work properly anymore?
4. Why do player-made spinner robots randomly start flying when they reach a certain RPM?
I don't mind about Q2 but I think you guys need to look at 3&4 now and maybe Q1 later on once your happy with the physics and AI and damage system. Anyway, I like how this game is in constant development *cough* robot arena 3 *cough* and I cant wait for the next update. Again, great work guys, Im a huge fan, and I cant wait to see what the next update brings.
1. I doubt that they can use the bots you said because they are under the RW license, and they would need to acqure the rights which is hard
2. I honestly would like that, maybe it should work like Bot Builder?
3. Uh they will fix it most likely after the physics rework
4. I also experienced that which is weird