Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[devlog] unnamed game about sad trans lesbians

A topic by nadia nova created Sep 06, 2017 Views: 330 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted (2 edits) (+1)

aa idk what my game is going to be called yet but... its about 2 trans lesbians who end up living together. laina is the anxious lil bunny and pisti is the nerd next to her. pisti gets kicked out of her home cause her dad finds out shes trans and laina kinda ends up letting pisti stay at her place. theyre actually meeting for the first time as the story starts and they spend a lit of time just sitting around and talking and bond through their mental illnesses and gay stuff and then they start dating eventually
im hoping to portray a relationship between two broken girls who just want to be together even though life is hard and everything sucks

the game will have some sort of nsfw content in it i dont know how far i will take it yet but i'll see about it later. im planning on releasing the game free but it will have a totally optional paid (nsfw) art book where you can find all my doodles and drawings ive drawn of these two during these past 2 months i work on the game

so far ive written 4k words and have done the coding stuff so i only need to focus on the story writing now. i also have arranged an musician and the games sound track is going to be nice ambient stuff!!

Looking forward to it!