Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Oooh, a topic.

A topic by Cieleporia created Jun 26, 2020 Views: 330 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
HostSubmitted(+1)

I don't know what this is about but I really wanted a post on my Jam.

About the question in the description of the jam, Itch.io is primarily a video game community. I mean, nothing is stopping someone from making a comic Jam. As for book jams, there is Nanowrimo.

(2 edits)

Ooh, awesome. I've never been in a jam before. Do I need to do anything? XD

I'll certainly check out the other books/ games though. Thanks for setting this up!

HostSubmitted(+1)

Thank you for joining us! I think you’ll need to vote for stuff later on but aside from that, there’s not much to do but to keep making more content and keep up the good work! ^_^

I’ve done two little jams (I learned that shorter jams – but not too short – are the best idea). I am working on a public domain/open-source comic book character Jam. I even have a project page for it. It’s coming, I swear!

And there ARE book jams (like NaNoReMo), but usually they are for making interactive fiction or something like that.

Right now I’m in a Jam for adapting War of the Worlds to a game.

Also, check this Jam out:

https://itch.io/jam/writers-summer-2020

HostSubmitted

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I’ve really been busy as of late! I entered the jam you posted. And about Nanowrimo, they have a pretty... serious community from my experience. My little oddity of a book is looked upon with the utmost scrutiny there >_<. Although it’s fun to join in the word count, I don’t interact much with others there.